Let us start with defining Mobile App– “A mobile app is a computer program or software designed or developed to run on mobile devices such as a smartphone or tablet computer.
Mobile apps for Android devices and Apps for iPhone devices both are equally Important. Mobile apps are now a magnificent source of knowledge, entertainment, education, tour & hotels search, food-supplies, Online Shopping and e-commerce etc. Many people are searching for Mobile Apps for Entertainment or Apps for Gaming or Apps for Education etc. across the Internet.
Importance of Mobile Apps and How an App Can Easily Boost Your Business:
The customers in the today’s digital world are on the move and they are using mobile application platforms for various purposes. The use of mobile phones, tablets, or other mobile devices is increased in recent years. All the information we need are available in mobile apps for a particular niche. In today’s digital era, mobile app for business or services or products are essential for the Best & full-fledge connectivity with your target users.
Important fact to note: As per the few survey, Promotional email messages receive about a 4% reading rate. But, Push notifications via apps have reading rate of 97%.
The term “app” is a shortening of the term “software application”. In 2009, technology columnist David Pogue said that, “newer smartphones could be nicknamed “app phones” to distinguish them from earlier less-sophisticated smartphones”. Whatever business you have Mobile apps allow customers to have all information at their fingertips. We all know that the first place where customers search for a product or service is via an online medium. For Maximum reach & growth, your Business require an App and it is equally important as Why your Business need a website ?
Here are the 10 Best Benefits of Mobile Apps to boost your Businesses:
- Increase your visibility– Most of the people are using Smartphones and it gradually increases visibility of your services or Products. It enhances customer relationships and improves sales.
- Increase your accessibility– Easy Access of an app is important for any business to attract their customers. Mobile app development is like a tool to attach 24*7 with your customers of all age groups.
- Build Loyalty– Business’s goals are to stay long in the market and prosper. An easy-to-use mobile app is really a boost and converts in customer loyalty towards your product or services.
- Rockstrong your brand– If an App is user friendly among customers, it automatically improves brand image (or product/ service image) in the market. When App is popular, then trust for brand also strengthens in the people.
- Img Courtesy- Infographic by Neilpatel.com
- Send Regular Updates- Reach customers far and wide by sending real-time notifications, special offers, new launches, products, events, etc with regular updates.
- Connect with on-the-go consumers– Your business or services will really get good impression by connecting with every consumer. If someone is travelling for office purposes or a family is on holiday tours, they can easily access your products or services via apps on smartphone or iPhone.
- Increase Sales & Revenue– Any Business in any country grows with strong user base. Smartphones are creating engagement and sales opportunity. Now, it is proved that local sales are increasing via apps.
- Prepare for Future growth via mobile app– As per study, about 1.5 billion people (& Increasing) are using smartphones. And, research says, more than 63% online purchase of products or services will be through mobile or tablet by 2020.
- Retain Consumers– If your mobile app download is good on play store and fruitful for your target audience, then your app can help you to retain & get new customers.
- Go mobile and Grow Fast- Experts says that, Marketing on Mobile devices is essential. Sustainability and Popularity of any business or product equally depends on web as well as mobile app and its real-time speed.
Point to Remember:- Increase exposure across all mobile devices– It is very important during mobile application development that any app must works on multiple mobile operating system or UI or platforms.
If your business is online as well as your app is also available, than it makes users more comfortable. The future of any kind of businesses depends on the apps availability on the mobile phones of customers all around the world.